ICARUS BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD
ICARUS BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD
- We collect information about you or your usage to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways: • Many of our services require you to register \ sign up for an account on IBDPL. When you do, we will ask for Personal Data, such as, but not limited to your name, email address, contact number, PAN, Passport number to create/ update your account • When you use the IBDPL website to contact IBDPL or give feedback through or give a Testimonial, we will ask for Personal Data such as Name, Email ID and Contact number.
- We collect data about the services that you use and how you use them. This data includes log information and location information • We may collect your data through campaigns and publicly available sources
- When you communicate with IBDPL or use the IBDPL platform to communicate with other members, we collect data about your communication and any data you choose to provide
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- We have a contract with you
- You would have given us express permission to do so
- We must have provided services to you after you have purchased something from us
- We must have provided services to you because you have availed for one of our offers
- To comply with the law.
- We use Personal Data to provide you with solutions you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, assess your interest in our services, inform you about yours, products, services, updates, customise your experience, detect and protect us against errors, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
- We may also use your Personal Data to send you offers regarding various services/facilities which IBDPL or its group companies may, from time to time, launch. Your consent will be taken before we send you any such communication.
- We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customise your experience at IBDPL. Since the surveys will be optional, any Personal Data you provide will be voluntarily given by you. All such data shall be transmitted and stored by us in an encrypted manner in accordance with all applicable laws to ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of the Personal Data and such Personal Data shall not be shared or used except as contemplated herein.
- We restrict access to your Personal Data to employees who we believe reasonably need to know that data in order to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
- We provide the data to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with IBDPL under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Data to help IBDPL communicate with you about offers from IBDPL and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this dat
- We may disclose your Personal Data to agents or contractors of IBDPL and/or its group companies/affiliates to enable processing of transactions or communications with you “on need” basis. Your aforesaid information may be further used for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services and to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services. However, it shall be on the basis that the agents are required to keep the information confidential and will not use the information for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for IBDPL and/or its group companies/affiliates
- We may share your Personal Data with IBDPL group and/or its affiliates for providing details on latest offers from our other entities • We respond to subpoenas, court orders, Government Authorities, law enforcement authorities for legal processes or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims where it becomes necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of I IBDPL and/or its group companies/affiliates, etc.
To use the Site/Application you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older. The minimum age for these purposes shall be 16, however if local laws require that you must be older in order for IBDPL to lawfully provide the services in the Site/Application to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age. In all jurisdictions outside the India, if you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use IBDPL under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult. Data Retention Your Personal Data processed by IBDPL are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable. At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Data will be deleted or archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods. Control over Your Information
- We also provide you with the ability to control your Personal Data in accordance with India's General Data Protection Regulation, which includes the right to access, modify, erase, restrict, transmit, or object to certain uses of your data.
- You have the ability to update your pro le and related Personal Data at any time. Also, you may review, update, correct, delete or object your Personal Data collected through the website/applications or service by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have privacy concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Data, please contact us at the contact information mentioned within the section called “Data Privacy Issues and Whom to Contact” of this policy.
- In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data that you have provided to us.